BPAE-144 Social Policy and Administration Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAE-144
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAE-144 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July: 30th April
January: 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1.What do you understand by social policy? Also, explain its characteristics, objectives, and
goals. 20 marks
2.Describe the various government entities that are involved in administration of social
policies in the country. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on poverty estimation. 10 marks
4. Explain the salient features of National Food Security Act 2013. 10 marks
5. ‘The National Education Policy 2020 seeks to reflect SDG 4 goals on education.’
Elucidate. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the key policy principles of National Health Policy 2017? 6 marks
7. Highlight the provisions of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Act, 2005. 6 marks
8. Discuss briefly the role of Welfare of Other Backward Classes Division. 6 marks
9. Cite about various initiatives undertaken by the Barefoot College towards financial
empowerment of the communities in Rajasthan. 6 marks
10. Define social entrepreneurship.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?