BPAE-144 Social Policy and Administration
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAE-144
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / January 2022
Total Marks: 100
BPAE-144 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||January 2022 Semester May 31st, 2022|
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1.What do you understand by social policy? Also, explain its characteristics, objectives, and
goals. 20 marks
2.Describe the various government entities that are involved in administration of social
policies in the country. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on poverty estimation. 10 marks
4. Explain the salient features of National Food Security Act 2013. 10 marks
5. ‘The National Education Policy 2020 seeks to reflect SDG 4 goals on education.’
Elucidate. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What are the key policy principles of National Health Policy 2017? 6 marks
7. Highlight the provisions of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Guarantee Act, 2005. 6 marks
8. Discuss briefly the role of Welfare of Other Backward Classes Division. 6 marks
9. Cite about various initiatives undertaken by the Barefoot College towards financial
empowerment of the communities in Rajasthan. 6 marks
10. Define social entrepreneurship.
BPAE-144, BPAE 144, BPAE144