BPAC-134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPAC-134: ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE
AND DISTRICT LEVELS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-134
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-134 Public Administration Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/July 2021 & January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning, structure and role of the Secretariat. 20
2. Examine the administrative relationship between the Centre and State. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Highlight the role of Chief Minister. 10
4. Describe the composition of State Finance Commission. 10
5. Discuss the features of 74th Constitutional Amendment Act. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a short note on Directorates. 6
7. Describe the functions of State Public Service Commission. 6
8. What do you mean by election tribunal? 6
9. “There is uniformity in case of jurisdiction of Lokayukta at the state
level in India.” Examine. 6
10. Discuss the significance of Gram Nyayalayas.
BPAC-134, BPAC 134, BPAC134