BPAC-131 PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPAC-131: PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-131 Public Administration Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/TMA/July 2021 & January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning, nature and scope of public administration. 20
2. Describe the various approaches to public policy . 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the views of J.S.Mill and Hegel on bureaucracy. 10
4. Examine Simon’s concept of Bounded Rationality. 10
5. Discuss the features of Public Choice approach. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What do you mean by Differential Piece Rate System? 6
7. Write a short note on Relay Assembly experiments. 6
8. Comment on the concepts of Satisfiers and Dissatisfiers. 6
9. Explain the normative theory of Public Interest Approach. 6
10. What do you understand by Organisational Humanism?
BPAC-131, BPAC 131, BPAC131