BPAC-131 PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-131 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the principles and characteristics of Scientific Management. 20
2. Write a note on postmodern trends in Public Administration. 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss the Henry Fayol’s views on Administrative Management
4. Describe an appraise of Human Relations Approach. 10
5. Discuss the conceptual framework of New Public Management. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What is the difference Programmed and Non-Programmed Decisions? 06
7. What do you mean by Organisational Equilibrium? 06
8. Write a short on Easton’s Views on Public Policy Approach. 06
9. Define the term Governance and Good Governance. 06
10. Differentiate between ‘gender of governance’ and ‘governance of gender’.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?