BPAC-104 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM
Solved Assignment 2020
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-104
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / 2020
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-104 Public Admin Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Short Name||BPAC-104 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /Jan.2020|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Completed assignments should be submitted to the Coordinators of your Study Centre
by October 31st 2020.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the role of Chief Minister in a State. 20 marks
2. Explain the powers and functions of State Finance Commission. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Distinguish between the Secretariat Department and Executive Department. 10 marks
4. Examine the relations between State and Panchayati Raj Institutions. 10 marks
5. What are the functions of State Election Commission? 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Examine the role of Lokayukta in a State. 6 marks
7. Discuss the major reasons to establish Gram Nyayalayas. 6 marks
8. Explain the significance of State Planning Board. 6 marks
9. Enumerate the sources of income of Municipalities. 6 marks
10. Write a short note on the De-amalgamation approach. 6 marks
BPAC 104, BPAC104, BPAC-104