BPAC-101 PERSPECTIVES ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-101
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-101 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Admin)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Admin) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the various models of Decision Making. 20 marks
2. Discuss the characteristics of Public Choice Approach, as identified by its
various proponents of Approach. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the relationship between Public and Private Administration. 10 marks
4. Discuss the Hegel’s and Marx’s perspectives on Bureaucracy. 10 marks
5. Discuss the concept and features of Governance. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on significance of Hawthorne studies. 6 marks
7. Discuss the concepts of Satisfiers and Dissatisfiers. 6 marks
8. Comment on the Rational Policy Making Model? 6 marks
9. What are the features of Agrarian and Industria Models? 6 marks
10. What do you understand by the Public Interest Approach?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?