BLIE-229 ICT IN LIBRARIES Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BLIE-229: ICT IN LIBRARIES
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: BLIE- 229
Course: ICT in Libraries
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022-Jan.2023
Blocks: 1 to 2
Units: 1 to 8 Total Marks: 35
BLIE-229 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
I) Answer all the questions in not more than 500 words each.
1. Why we need RFP? Enumerate essential components for the development of RFP. (5)
2. Explain acquisition Workflow of Automated Acquisition subsystem. (5)
3. What do you mean open source ILS? Compare open source and commercial ILSs. (5)
II) Write short notes on the following in not more than 200 words each. Each question
carries 2 marks.
1. Evolution of library automation. (2)
2. Authority control. (2)
3. NewGenLib. (2)
4. Principles of open source software. (2)
5. LAMP Architecture. (2)
6. Digital collections Vs Digital library. (2)
7. SOUL (Software for University Libraries) ILS. (2)
8. Live webcast. (2)
9. Features of DSpace. (2)
10. Greenstone user interface.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?