BLIE-226 MANAGEMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BLIE-226: MANAGEMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRE
Coverage: Course Code: BLIE-226
Course: Management of Library and Information Centre
Blocks: 1 to 4
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.22-Jan.23
Units: 1 to 15 Total Marks: 70
Note: Answer all questions
BLIE-226 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
I) Answer the following questions in not more than 500 words each.
1. Explain the general principles of management as proposed by different thinkers. (10)
2. Identify different methods of procurement of documents in a library. Explain in
detail the method of acquisition through monetary payment. (10)
3. Mention different section of a university library. Explain in detail various functions
of a circulation section. (10)
4. Explain the meaning of non-book material. Describe the tools for their selection in a
II) Answer the following questions in not more than 250 words each.
1. Describe the changing role of library professionals. Mention the types of skills
required by LIS professional in the changing scenario. (5)
2. Explain the process of implementing change in libraries.3. Describe the reasons and importance of keeping financial records in a library. (5)
4. Explain how ZBB is different from PPBS . (5)
5. Discuss the need and objectives of binding and preservation of materials in
6. Describe the disaster preventive measures to be kept in mind while designing a
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?