BLI-222 INFORMATION SOURCES AND SERVICES Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BLI-222: INFORMATION SOURCES AND SERVICES
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: BLI-222
Course: Information Sources and Services
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022/Jan.2023
Blocks: 1 to 4
Units: 1 to 14 Total Marks: 70
Note: Answer all questions.
BLI-222 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
I) Answer the following questions in 700 words each. (4X10=40 Marks)
1. Discuss in detail non-documentary sources of information with suitable examples. (10)
2. Discuss the Categorisation of information sources as given by Subramanyam. (10)
3. Explain the importance of institutions as sources of information. Describe different
types of institutions. (10)
4. While analysing marketing opportunities, discuss the various factors that affect
external environment of an organisation? (10)
II) Answer the questions in 250 words each. (6X5=30 Marks)
1. Explain why there is a lack of unanimity in the categorisation of text books. (5)
2. What criteria will you adopt to evaluate a dictionary? (5)
3. Describe the importance of virtual reference service in present society. (5)
4. Explain how information generators and information compilers act as sources of
5. What are the negative influences of the information generated by mass media? (5)
6. List the basic information literacy skills necessary for undergraduate and graduate
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?