BLI-221 LIBRARY, INFORMATION AND SOCIETY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BLI-221: LIBRARY, INFORMATION AND SOCIETY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: BLI-221
Course: Library, Information and Society
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2022/Jan.2023
Blocks: 1 to 4
Units: 1 to 14 Total Marks: 70
Note: Answer all questions.
BLI-221 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Information Science|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- 31st March
For January Session- 30th September
I). Answer the following questions in not more than 500 words each. (4X10=40 Marks)
1. Discuss the role of library in the context of the changing society. (10)
2. State the Five Laws of Library Science. Discuss the implications of First Law of
Library Science (10)
3. Define library legislation. Discuss its role in public library development in India. (10)
4. Discuss the role of INFLIBNET in promoting automation of library and information
activities and services in India. (10)
II). Answer the following questions in not more than 250 words each. (6X5=30 Marks)
1. Discuss in brief the activities and role of referral centres and cleaning houses. (5)
2. Explain the concept and services of a digital library. (5)
3. Discuss the objectives and activities of ILA in brief. (5)
4. Define „information society‟. Distinguish between information society and
knowledge society. (5)
5. Explain the concept of IPR and role of libraries in its implementation. (5)
6. Describe the functions of IFLA in brief.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?