BHIC-131 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO c.300 C.E.
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BHIC 131: HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES UP TO C. 300 C.E.
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-131
Assignment Code: BHIC-131/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BHIC-131 History Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||July 2021-January 2022 session|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2021: 30th April
For January: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Part – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. (any two)
1. What is Archaeological sources. Evaluate the importance of Archaeological sources
for the study of ancient Indian History. 20
2. How do we reconstruct the nature of the pre-historic hunter get heroes society?
3. Describe the main features of mature Harappan urbanisation? 20
Part – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
4. Discuss the social, political and religion conditions during early vedia era. 10
5. Discuss the factors responsible for the rise of the new religious ideas in the sixth
century B.C.E. 10
6. Account for the rise of sixteen Mahajanopada with special reference to Magadha. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7. Black and red ware culture 06
8. Post vedic society 06
9. Teaching of Mahaveera 06
10. Concept of Tinai 06
11. Sangam literature
BHIC-131, BHIC 131, BHIC131