BHIC-106 Rise of Modern West-1 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-106
Assignment Code: BHIC-106/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BHIC-106 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 30 April
For January Session: 31 Oct
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Takahashi and Rodney Hilton’s views on the debate on transition from
feudalism to capitalism. 20
2. Comment on the nature of trade and exchange in the sixteenth century. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. How do you understand the rural base for the commercial revolution? 10
4. Discuss the link between science and the Renaissance. 10
5. Comment on the rise of the print culture and Reformation. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Maritime Insurance 6
7. The ‘Great Discoveries’of the late fifteenth century 6
8. Maurice Dobb on the transition from feudalism to capitalism 6
9. The demographic trends in the sixteenth century 6
10. Features of Western Absolutism
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?