BHIC-104 SOCIAL FORMATIONS AND CULTURAL PATTERNS OF THE MEDIEVAL WORLD
Solved Assignment 2020
Course code: BHIC-104
Assignment Code: BHIC-104/ASST/TMA/ 2020
BHIC-104 History Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||January 2020 session|
|Short Name||BHIC-104 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||As mentioned in the Programme Guide, you need to submit all the assignments within the
stipulated time for being eligible to appear in the term-end examination to the Coordinator of
your study centre. This assignment is valid for January 2020 admission cycle; and the
assignment is to be submitted latest by October 31, 2020.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the decline of Roman Republic and the rise of Augustus Caesar.
How did Augustus Caesar through his reforms inaugurated a new era of peace and
2. Analyse theories pertaining to the rise of Islam in the Arab world. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe briefly the polity, society and economy of the Incas. 10
4. Write a note on chief components of feudalism in the Western Europe. 10
5. Discuss the nature of craft production in the medieval Europe with special
reference to the textiles. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Christianity and the Late Roman State 6
7. Political and social structure of Pre-Islamic Arabia 6
8. Armenian merchant group 6
9. Medieval empires of Morocco 6
10. Arab trade and commercial expansion after the rise of Islam 6
BHIC 104, BHIC104, BHIC-104