BHIC-103 HISTORY OF INDIA – II
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BHIC 103: HISTORY OF INDIA II
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-103
Assignment Code: BHIC-103/ASST/TMA/2020
BHIC-103 History (BAHIH) Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Short Name||BHIC-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2020-2021(IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid for January 2021 admission cycle; and
the assignment is to be submitted latest by September 30, 2021
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Who were the Satavahanas? Explain early state formation in the Deccan with reference
to the Satavahanas.
2. Describe the changes that occurred in the economy and society of the Gupta period.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What were the distinguishing features of trade and urbanization in the early
4. What was the position of women in the early medieval period?
5. What were the main achievements in art and architecture in the period between 200
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Kushanas 6
7. Post-Gupta polities 6
8. Harshavardhana and the rise of Kannauj 6
9. Pali and Sanskrit 6
10. Vaishnavism and avatara doctrine
BHIC-103, BHIC 103, BHIC103