BHIC-103 HISTORY OF INDIA – II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BHIC 103: HISTORY OF INDIA II
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-103
Assignment Code: BHIC-103/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BHIC-103 History (BAHIH) Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(History (BAHIH))|
|Session||JULY 2021 – JANUARY 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History (BAHIH)) 2021-2022(IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 30 April
For January Session: 31 Oct
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions
in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Evaluate the contribuation of ancient India scintietc (Philosphers) in various of
India’s science and Technology.
2. Briefly discuss the regional Political powers that emerged in the post-Gupta period
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Who were the Shunga? Throw light on the territorial control and
administrative of the shunga .10
4. Explain the revival of trade and urbanisation in Early Medieval India.10
5. What do you understand by `Bhakti Movement` ? Describe the
differentforms and fetures of Bhakti Movement.10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Social system of Satvahana 6
7. Samundrgupta 6
8. Crafts and Craftmen 6
9. Agricultural system in Tamilakam 6
10. Dravid and Sanskrit
BHIC-103, BHIC103, BHIC 103