BGYET-141 ORE GEOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MINERALS in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
ORE GEOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MINERALS
Course Code: BGYET-141
Assignment Code: BGYET-141/TMA/2023
Maximum Marks: 100
BGYET-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.SC(G) CBCS|
|Session||Validity: 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BSCG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023.|
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Explain the ore deposition at constructive plate boundaries.
b) List the characteristic features of any two metallogenic epochs.
2. Discuss major components of ore microscope with suitable diagrams. (10)
3. Discuss in detail the Modern classification of ore deposits. (10)
4. Give a brief account of igneous host rocks associated with the ore bodies. (10)
5. What is wall rock alteration? Describe the types of wall rock alteration and
their mineral assemblages.
6. Discuss the mode of occurrence of chromium ores. (10)
7. Write short notes on:
a) Mineralogical guides.
b) Distribution of coal bed methane.
8. Discuss the physical properties of chief ores of zinc. (10)
9. Discuss the salient features of National Mineral Policy of India. (10)
10. a) Describe in detail the rare metals and metalloids.
b) Write about the methods of geological exploration.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?