BGYCT-133 CRYSTALLOGARPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment
CRYSTALLOGARPHY, MINERALOGY AND ECONOMIC GEOLOGY
Course Code: BGYCT-133
Assignment Code: BGYCT-133/TMA/2023
Maximum Marks: 100
BGYCT-133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.SC(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January, 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BSCG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
1. Write short notes on the following:
a) Parts of a crystal (5)
b) Development of mineral classification scheme (5)
2. Define symmetry and describe the three elements of symmetry with the help
of suitable diagrams.
3. Discuss the crystallographic axes, symmetry elements and forms of normal
class of hexagonal crystal system with the help of neat well labeled diagrams.
4. Describe the physical properties of minerals belonging to quarts and garnet
groups of minerals giving suitable examples.
5 Describe the physical properties of minerals based on senesces and forces. (10)
6. Explain the oxidation and supergene enrichment processes of ore formation
giving suitable examples.
7. Write short notes on the following:
a) Optical properties of calcite (5)
b) Isotropic and isotropic minerals (5)
8. Discuss the optical properties of minerals studied under plain polarised light. (10)
9. Describe chief ores, processes of formation and geographical distribution of
manganese ores in India with the help of a neat map.
10. Explain the nature and morphology of ore bodies with the help of neat well
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?