BESE-141 ICT in Education Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESE-141
Assignment Code: BESE-141 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BESE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAG(EDUCATION)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||BESE-141 /TMA /July 2022 and January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG (EDUCATION) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
There are three sections of assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the various components of a computer. Also differentiate between system software
and application software by giving examples. 20
2. What do you mean by Open educational resources (OERs)? How are OERs developed?
Answers the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the instructional delivery in Open and Distance Learning (ODL). 12
4. Discuss the role of ICTs in lifelong learning by citing suitable examples. 12
5. Explain the ADDIE model of instructional design. 12
6. Explain the steps followed in the development of video programmes. 12
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7. Discuss the factors influencing ICT integration. 6
8. What do you mean by learning analytics? List a few ICT tools used for learning analytics.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?