BEGG-174 CREATIVE WRITING
Solved Assignment 2022
Assignment for January 2022 and July 2022 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
Answer All Questions
Maximum Marks 100
BEGG-173 Generic Elective Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for January 2022 and July 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Q.I Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each:
4 x 5 = 20
(i) Readability is a writer’s ultimate goal.
(ii) Kinds of travel writing.
(iii) Role of sound effects (SFX) in writing for radio.
(iv) Importance of editing a text
Q. II Answer the following questions in about 350 words each:
4 x 7.5 = 30
1. What are some basic guidelines for a creative writer?
2. Discuss some ways in which you can make a short story interesting.
3. What are some of the rules for scripting T.V. programmes for children?
4. Plagiarism has no place in creative writing-elucidate with examples.
Q. III Attempt the following questions using your creative abilities:
5 x 10 = 50
1. Given below are the opening lines of a short story. Complete the story in 500 words, giving
it a suitable title:
The day began like any other day and I did not know what it had in store for me……
2. Write a feature in 500 words on “Indian women are still treated as second-class citizens”.
3. Write a nature poem of ten to fourteen lines.
4. Structure a T.V. advertisement for a new model of mobile phone.
5. Write a travel article about your home town in order to attract trourists to visit it. (500
BEGG-174, BEGG 174, BEGG174