BEGE-143 UNDERSTANDING POETRY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Assignment July, 2021 & January, 2022 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGE-143 English Honours Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination 30th April
For December Examination 31stOctober
Answer all questions.
Write short notes in about 200 words each. 2 × 5 = 10
(i) Main concerns of Victorian Poetry
(II) Characteristic features of Indian English Poetry
Explain with reference to the context in 300 words each. 3 X 10 = 30
1. Images consult
2. Sweep the house
Under the feet of the curious
Sweep under the table and the bed
3. Had we but world enough and Time,
This coyness Lady were no crime.
We would sit down, and think which way
Answer the following questions in 800 words each: 4 X 15 = 60
1. Compare and contrast the idea of love in Donne’s “The Canonization” and Marvell’s “To His Coy
2. Write a critical appreciation on the poem “The Caves”
3. Critically comment on Sukirtharani’s feminism as reflected in her poetry.
4. The poem “Chinar” is a fine example of landscape poetry. Discuss.
BEGE-143, BEGE 143, BEGE143