BEGE-143 UNDERSTANDING POETRY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BEGE-143: Understanding Poetry
Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGE-143 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Write short notes in about 200 words each: 2 × 5 = 10
(i) Symbol of Chinar in Daruwalla’s poem
(ii) Metaphor of death in ‘Ode to Bombay’.
Explain with reference to the context in 300 words each. 3 X 10 = 30
(i) We can die by it, if not live by love,
And if unfit for tombs and hearse
Our legend be, it will be fit for verse;
(ii) A damsel with a dulcimer
In a vision once I saw:
It was an Abyssinian maid
And on her dulcimer she played,
(iii) Today my son told me
That in the meadows,
At the edge of the heavy woods
In the distance, he saw
trees of white flowers.
Answer the following questions in 800 words each: 4 X 15 = 60
1. Discuss the structural elements in the poems ‘A Dead Baby’ and ‘A Widow’s Lament in
2. Kolatkar had deployed the form of the fable to comment on the political reality of India at
the time. Discuss.
3. Analyse Jyoti Lanjewar’s poetry as the voice of protest.
4. Analyse the relationship between Santhal writing and nature from her poems you have
read in your block.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?