BEGE-141 UNDERSTANDING PROSE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Assignment for July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
Maximum Marks 100
BEGE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination 30th April
For December Examination 31stOctober
Q.I Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each:
4 x 5 = 20
(i) Simile and metaphor as figures of speech
(ii) Descriptive Prose
(iii) Speech as a form of literary expression
(iv) Biography as a literary form..
Q. II Answer the following questions in about 350 words each:
4 x 7.5 = 30
1. Write a character sketch of the mother from the story ‘Mother’.
2. What are the main features of Margaret Laurence’s speech?
3. What is the theme of Nehru’s ‘Quest of Man’?
4. Write a detailed note on Aitken’s prose style as seen in the two extracts from Travels by a
Q. III Answer the following questions in about 600 words each:
5 x 10 = 50
1. Write an appreciation of Gandhi’s art and craft of autobiography.
2. Give a detailed account of Russell’s childhood as seen from his Autobiography.
3. Attempt pen portraits of both Albert and Victoria as seen in Strachey’s biography Queen
4. ‘On Seeing England for the First Time’ is laced with sarcasm and irony with a thread of
pathos running through it. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer quoting examples
from the text.
5. Describe Orwell’s experience of shooting an elephant in Burma in detail.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?