BEGC-134 Reading the Novel
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Reading the Novel
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGC-134 English Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(English)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Short Name||BEGC-134 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||TMA 01/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination 30th April
For December Examination 31stOctober
Answer all questions.
Write short notes in about 200 words each: 4 × 5 = 20
(i) Origins of the English Novel
(ii) Form and Content
(iii) Plot and Types of Plots
(iv) First Person Narrative
Answer the following in about 300 words each: 4 X 7.5 = 30
1. Discuss briefly the two planes on which the action of a novel moves?
2. Write a short note on the novel of the Diaspora.
3. Do you think the novel has a future? Comment.
4. Attempt a psychological reading of The Awakening.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each: 4 X 12.5 = 50
1. How does Kate Chopin use symbolism in The Awakening to illustrate her point of view?
2. How are social and political structures reflected in Paraja?
3. Comment on the universality of Things Fall Apart.
4. Trace the development of the literary history of Literature from Africa.
BEGC-134, BEGC 134, BEGC134