BEGC-133 BRITISH LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BEGC 133
Max. Marks: 100
BEGC-133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination 30th April
For December Examination 31stOctober
Answer all questions in this assignment.
I Explain the following passages with reference to the context.
1. “Stay, you imperfect speakers, tell me more.
By Sinel’s death I know I am Thane of Glamis;
But how of Cawdor? The Thane of Cawdor lives,
A prosperous gentleman; and to be king stands not within the
prospect of belief,
No more than to be Cawdor. Say from whence
You owe this strange intelligence? Or why
Upon this blasted heath you stop our way
With such prophetic greeting.”
2. “Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee: –
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? Or art thou but
A dagger of the mind? A false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?”
3. “How strange it is to be talked to in such a way! You know, I’ve
always gone on like that. I mean the noble attitude and the thrilling
voice. I did it when I was a tiny child to my nurse. She believed in
it. I do it before my parents. They believe in it.”
4. “The old order changeth, yielding place to new,
And God fulfils himself in many ways,
Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.
Comfort thyself: what comfort is in me?
I have lived my life, and that which I have done
May He within himself make pure!”
II. Write short notes on the following:
a. Thomas Hardy and the fictional region of Wessex.
b. Hardy’s classification of his own novels.
c. The ‘Porter Scene’ in Macbeth.
d. Tennyson as a representative poet of Victorian England.
III. Write short essays on the following:
a. Justify the title of Bernard Shaw’s play Arms and the Man.
b. Explain the significance of the symbols employed in ‘Morte
IV Discuss Hardy’s approach to the natural world, as expressed in Far
from the Madding Crowd.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?