BEGC-109 British Romantic Literature Solved Assignment 2022-2023
ASSIGNMENT: British Romantic Literature
Course Code: BEGC-109
BEGC-109 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Session||July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Answer any five questions. All questions carry equal marks. (20 x 5 = 100)
1. Briefly explain the impact of French Revolution on Literature.
2. Explain the salient features of British Romantic poetry.
3. What romantic tendencies are present in Burn’s poetry?
4. Comment on Blake’s portrayal of children and childhood in his Songs of Innocence
5. Explain Coleridge’s ideas on ‘Fancy’ and ‘Imagination’.
6. What is the usefulness of poetry as stated by Shelley in his “Defence”?
7. How does Crabbe describe the lives and sufferings of the village inmates?
8. Romantic poetry is replete with mystery, aura and quaintness of phenomena. How is ‘‘The
Rime of the Ancient Mariner’’ a masterpiece of romantic poetry in this sense?
9. What special effects do poetic devices play in Southey’s poem? Analyse the poetic devices
with reference to the text you have studied.
10. How did Mary conceive and create a world-famous novel Frankenstein?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?