BEGC-108 British Literature: 18th Century Solved Assignment 2022-2023
British Literature: 18th
July 2022 a nd anuary, 2023
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
BEGC-108 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Session||July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
1. Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each: 5X4=20
(i) Political Debates of 17th Century England.
(ii) Satire in New Classical Age.
(iii) Features of Restoration Comedy
(iv) Broad features of literature in the ‘long 18th Century.’
Answer the following in about 300 words each: 4 X 7.5 = 30
1. Critical comment on the binarisation of the ‘savage’ and the ‘civilized’ in Defoe’s Crusoe. Does
the story also blur this rigid binarisation sometimes ?
2. Does Swift help us question the binary between a man and an animal in Gulliver’s Travels?
3. What role and purpose does Mrs. Fainall serve in the play ‘The Way of the World’?
4. What is the setting of the Gray’s poem ‘Elegy Written In a Country’s Churchyard’?
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each: 5 X 10 = 50
1. Critically comment on Crusoe’s Sojourn on the island.
2. Gulliver’s Travels Book III is a satire against the abuse of science and reason. Critically
3. Critically analyze Gulliver’s Travels Book IV as the critique of English colonialism.
4. Does the play ‘The Way of the World’ uphold bourgeoisie ideology and mercantile capitalism?
5. Analyze the pastoral elements in Gray’s Elegy
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?