BEGC-103 INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH Solved Assignment 2022-2023
INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH
Assignment for July 2022 and January 2023 sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
MM : 100
BEGC-103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Session||July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Q.I Explain the reference to the context of the following:
4 x 5 = 20
(i) The new poets still quoted
The old poets, but no one spoke
Of the pregnant woman
Drowned, with perhaps twins in her,
(ii) Fed on God for years
All her feasts were monotonous
For the only dish was always God
And the rest mere condiments.
(iii) May the sins of your previous birth
Be burned away tonight, they said
May your suffering decrease
The misfortunes of your next birth, they said
(iv) O Bird of Time, say where do you learn
The changing measures you sing?
In blowing forests and breaking tides
In the happy laughter of new made brides,
Q.II What is novel? Discuss its various aspects. 20
Q.III Analyze the story and title of A Tiger for Malgudi. 20
Q.IV Discuss the style and themes of the poems of Nissim Ezeikel with special reference to the poems
prescribed in your course. 20
Q.V Critically analyze the story Swimming Lessons by Rohinton Mistry.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?