BEGC-103 INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH
Solved Assignment 2020-21
INDIAN WRITING IN ENGLISH
Assignment for July 2020 and January 2021 sessions
BEGC-103 English Honours Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Semester||2020 Course: BAG & BA English (Hons)|
|Session||For January, 2020 and July, 2020 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG & BA English (Hons) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Write short notes on the following in about 200 words each.
4 x 5 = 20
(i) Significance of Malgudi in RK Narayan’s novels.
(ii) Plot of The Binding Vine.
(iii) Critical analysis of “The Palanquin Bearers” by Sarojini Naidu.
(iv) Humour in “The Other Woman”.
Answer the following questions in about 350 words each.
4 x 7.5 = 30
1. Stage one of Raja the tiger’s evolution.
2. Analyze the character of Urmi in The Binding Vine.
3. Attempt a critical appreciation of “ Night of the Scorpion”
4. Explain how “The Lost Child” is an allegory.
Answer the following questions in about 600 words each.
5 x 10 = 50
1. Analyze A Tiger for Malgudi as an allegory.
2. Write a detailed note on the themes present in The Binding Vine.
3. Write in detail about the genesis of Indian English poetry.
4. What are the essential features of a short story?
5. Write a detailed note on the rise of the Indian novel in English.
BEGC 103, BEGC103, BEGC-103