BEGA-001 Introduction to the Media Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Introduction to the Media
Maximum Marks: 100
Assignment code: BEGA001/TMA/2019-20
For July 2019 admission: Last Date of Submission: 30th March, 2020
For January 2020 admission: Last Date of Submission: 30th October, 2020
Total Marks: 100
BEGA-001 Introduction to the Media solved Assignment 2019-2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BA(Application Oriented Courses)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Application Oriented Courses)|
|Short Name||BEGA-001 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Application Oriented Courses) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
1. List the positive and negative impact that mass media has on the Indian public.
2. Discuss the need for having ethics and regulations while reporting over TV, Radio and
3. What is the importance of a “lead” in a write up? Discuss with examples.
4. What are the various news beats that make media content? Discuss one of them in
5. Imagine that you have been sent as a reporter to cover a crime that has taken place in
your area. Write a detailed report about what has happened.
6. Write a short feature on the topic “Organ Donation.”
7. Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper to draw the attention of the public to
something that you feel very strongly about.
8. You have been sent to interview the only survivor of a plane crash. Frame 10
questions that you would ask and their possible answers, so that a clear picture of the
crash emerges. Also write a brief paragraph outlining the preparation made by you
before the interview.
BEGA-001, BEGA001, BEGA-1, BEGA 001, BEGA-01, BEGA-1, BEGA