BECE-214 Solved Assignment 2019-20
Program Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-214
Assignment Code: EEC-14/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-214 Economics Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||BECE-214 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the role of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) in agricultural development in
2) Explain the ‘impact on employment’ on account of the distribution of gains in Indian
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4 x 12= 48 marks
3) Write a note on ‘soils and their variability’ in India.
4) Outline the trends in employment elasticity in agriculture versus non-agriculture in India
over the period 1993-2005.
5) How do you explain the concept of ‘over-capitalization’ in Indian agriculture”
6) Write a note on ‘market integration’.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
7) Philosophy of Cooperatives.
8) Expected outcomes from Convergence
BECE-214, BECE-0214, BECE 214, BECE214, BECE