BECE-145 INDIAN ECONOMY – I
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BECE-145: INDIAN ECONOMY I
Programme Code: BAG
Course Code: BECE-145
Assignment Code: BECE-145/AST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-145 Economics Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Economics) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the different approaches to development.
2) Describe in brief India’s relative position in the ‘quality of governance of institutions’
in a comparative perspective with our neighbouring economies.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 3 x 10= 30 marks
3) Analyse the trend in the sectoral distribution of employment in India over the period
4) Explain the approaches adopted in India to measure ‘poverty’.
5) Outline the concept of ‘informal economy’ in India.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 3×5=15 marks
6) Differentiate between the following.
(a) Capitalism and Socialism.
(b) Physical Infrastructure and Social Infrastructure.
(c) Human Capital and Human Development.
7) Write short notes on the following.
(a) Structural Change.
BECE-145, BECE 145, BECE145