BECE-107 / EEC-07 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Programme Code: BDP
Assignment Code: BECE-107/EEC 07/ AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-107 / EEC-07 Economics Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||BECE-107 / EEC-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BECE-107/EEC 07/ AST/TMA/2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions 2 x 20 = 40
(word limit: 500 words for each question)
1) What is the nature and extent of disparity among states in industrial development?
What are the major reasons for such disparities?
2) Give a brief account of the major challenges before the micro, small and medium
enterprises (MSME) today.
B. Medium Answer Questions 4 x 12= 48
(word limit: 250 words for each question)
3) Explain the reasons behind regional disparity in India.
4) Discuss the nature of linkages between agriculture and industry in India.
5) Give a brief account of the factors that influence the location of industries.
6) What is meant by dis-investment? Give reasons for and against dis-investment in
C. Short Answer Questions 2 x 6= 12
(word limit: 100 words for each question)
7) Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Core-Periphery Model
(b) Administered prices in India
(c) Public Utilities in India
8) Define the following terms and explain why they are important.
a) Corporate Social Responsibility
b) Foreign Direct Investment