BECE-016 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-016
Asst. Code: BECE-016/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-016 Economics Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||BECE-016 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: Answer all the questions.
A. Long Answer Questions. (Answer in about 500 words each) 2 x 20=40
1. Discuss the characteristic features of ‘capitalism’.
2. Explain the applications of Information Technology in the sectors of education and
B. Medium Answer Questions. (Answer in about 250 words each) 4 x 12=48
3. Write a note on the economic characteristics of underdeveloped countries.
4. How does ‘capitalism’ cope with scarcity: explain.
5. Outline the need for ‘public private partnerships’.
6. What suggestions can you make on reforming the present ‘monetary system’?: outline.
C. Short Answer Questions. (Answer in about 100 words each) 2 x 6=12
7. Distinguish between: (3 x 2 = 6)
a) Technology and Innovation
b) Terms of Trade and Exchange Rate Volatility
c) Harrod neutrality and Hicks neutrality
8. Write short notes on: (3 x 2 = 6)
i) Uruguay Round.
ii) Preferential Trade Agreements
iii) Role of Public Sector
BECE-016, BECE-16, BECE 016, BECE 16, BECE016, BECE16, BECE