BECE-002 Solved Assignment 2018-19
INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-002
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2×20=40 marks
1) How is unemployment in India measured? Discuss the nature of employment in India.
2) Discuss the achievements and weaknesses of the Indian education sector.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4X12=48 marks
1) Outline the concept of investment.
2) What are the risks of high fiscal deficit?
3) Discuss any two important components of ‘new agricultural strategy’.
4) Explain the phase of industrial growth during the period 1991-2007 under the New
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
1) Current account deficit.
2) National rural health mission.