BECE-002 INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-002
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
BECE-002 Economics Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2021-22 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March for the students appearing in the June Term End Examination
30th September for the students appearing in December Term End Examination
Answer all the questions
I. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2×20=40 marks
1) Discuss the theories on the relationship between ‘development and structural change’.
2) Explain the major issues involved in ‘urban water supply’.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4X12=48 marks
1) How can we study the ‘distribution pattern of investment’? Explain.
2) Outline the ‘divisible pool method’ for fiscal adjustment.
3) Do you agree that ‘green revolution’ resulted in regional inequalities? Explain.
4) Describe briefly the ‘factors discouraging foreign investment inflow’.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
1) Write a note on the ‘import substitution’.
2) Briefly outline the meaning of a ‘convertible currency’.
BECE-002, BECE-2, BECE 002, BECE002, BECE