BCOS-184 E-COMMERCE in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOS – 184
COURSE TITLE : E-COMMERCE
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOS – 184/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
BCOS-184 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Assignment Code||BCOS – 184/TMA/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
Q.1 Explain the different models of E-commerce? (10)
Q.2 What do you understand by Distributed Ledger Technology? Do you think it is
revolutionizing the world? If so, how?
Q.3 State the various phases of the website development process. (10)
Q.4 What is Cyber Security? State its importance in today’s digitally connected world. (10)
Q.5 What are different types of apps in various domains and segments? (10)
Section – B
Q.6 State the various key elements of a business model. (6)
Q.7 What are the requirements metrics of a payment system? (6)
Q.8 Why is customer engagement and retention an important tool for an E-commerce business? (6)
Q.9 Explain the process of encryption in Digital Signatures. (6)
Q.10 What are the various advantages of E-services? (6)
Section – C
Q.11 Briefly comment on the following:
a) “As compared to organised retailing, e-tailing is less expensive as it saves wages of
salesmen and premises cost and maintenance.”
b) “Hackers have a lot to gain from successful data breaches.”
c) “Online presence helps in the expansion of the target market.”
d) “Security is a massive cause of concern when payments become digital in nature.”
Q.12 Distinguish between the following:
a) Private Labelling and White Labelling
b) E-Government and E-Governance
c) Hacking and Identity Theft
d) Advantages and Disadvantages of E-tailing for buyers
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?