BCOS-183 COMPUTER APPLICATION IN BUSINESS in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOS-183
COURSE TITLE : COMPUTER APPLICATION IN
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOS-183/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOS-183 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
(This section contains five questions of 10 marks each)
Q.1 What are the Computer Networks? Explain their importance and
Q.2 Explain the meaning of E-wallet. Discuss briefly the factors which
have contributed to the adoption of E-wallets in India.
Q.3 What is multimedia? What are the advantages of learning
multimedia? How it can be used in a PowerPoint presentation to
make it more effective?
Q.4 What is Software? Differentiate between system software and
Q.5 Explain the various components of the Excel screen. (10)
Section – B
(This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each)
Q.6 How are computers helpful to human beings? State the examples
of real-world where computers are prominently being used these
Q.7 Discuss the benefits and limitations of centralized and
decentralized information in business organizations.
Q.8 What is a cover page of the business report? How you can create
one using MS word?
Q.9 What do you understand by a business presentation? Explain
various types of business presentations.
Q.10 Explain the various statistical functions available in MS Excel? (6)
(This section contains four short questions of 5 marks each)
Q.11 What is file storage and synchronization? Distinguish between
one-way and two-way synchronization.
Q.12 Explain the use of the Hash function in cryptography. (5)
Q.13 Explain the different types of alignment available in MS Word. (5)
Q.14 How is YouTube useful for businesses? (5)
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?