BCOG-171 PRINCIPLES OF MICRO ECONOMICS in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOG-171
COURSE TITLE : PRINCIPLES OF MICRO ECONOMICS
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOG-171/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOG-171 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
(This section contains five questions of 10 marks each)
Q.1 Explain the main determinants of demand of a commodity in the
market. Distinguish between an Inferior good (commodity) and a
Q.2 Explain the Law of Supply. Point out its exceptions. (10)
Q.3 Explain the concept of consumer’s surplus. What are its limitations? (10)
Q.4 What is full-cost pricing principle? How does it lead to a higher than
Q.5 Explain the marginal productivity theory of distribution. Also state its
assumptions. Why is the marginal productivity theory not considered
a satisfactory theory of distribution?
(This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each)
Q.6 Distinguish between positive and normative economics. Which one
should be preferred and why?
Q.7 Explain the attainment of equilibrium position by a consumer with
the help of an indifference curve.
Q.8 What is backward bending supply curve? Explain with an example. (6)
Q.9 Explain the nature of Average Revenue Curve and Marginal Revenue
Curve of a firm under Oligopoly.
Q.10 Discuss the concept of quasi-rent. How does it differ from the
concept of economic rent?
(This section contains four short questions of 5 marks each)
Q.11 ‘Scarcity is the mother of every economic system.’ Explain. (5)
Q.12 What are the properties of an Isoquant? (5)
Q.13 Distinguish between primary and intermediate inputs. (5)
Q.14 Critically examine the Law of Equimarginal Utility. (5)
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?