BCOC-134 BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : BCOC – 134
COURSE TITLE : BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOC – 134/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOC-134 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Assignment Code||BCOC – 134/TMA/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in June Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15th March.
2. Those students who are appearing in December exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15th October.
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
Q. 1 Show that the following data that Fisher’s ideal index satisfies the Time
Reversal Test and Factor Reversal Test:
Price No. of Units
2005 2018 2005 2018
I 6 10 50 60
II 2 2 100 100
III 4 6 60 60
IV 10 12 30 30
V 8 12 40 40
Q. 2 For a Group of 50 male workers, the mean and standard deviation of their daily
wages are Rs. 72 and Rs. 9 respectively. For another group of 40 female
workers these are Rs. 54 and Rs. 6 respectively. Find the standard deviation for
the combined group of 90 workers.
Q. 3 The data of advertisement expenditure (X) and sales (Y) of a company for 10
years shown in Table, determine the correlation coefficient between these
Expenditure Rs. (X)
Sales Rs. (Y)
Q. 4 Vidya’s savings account has a balance of Rs. 2,654.39. The annual interest rate
is 3% compounded monthly. Find the original principal amount deposited two
Q. 5 A stereo manufacturer determines that in order to sell x units of a new stereo,
the price per unit, in rupees, must be p(x)= 1000 – x. The manufacturer also
determines that the total cost of producing x units is given by C(x) = 3000 +
a) Find the total revenue R(x).
b) Find the total profit P(x).
c) How many units must the manufacturer produce and sell in order to
d) What price per unit must be charged in order to make this maximum profit?
Section – B
Q. 6 What do you mean by time series? Why do we analyse time series? (6)
Q. 7 How do you identify an inferior good on the basis of income elasticity of
Q. 8 What do you mean by maxima or minima of a function? (6)
Q. 9 What is a parametric function? How can we differentiate parametric functions ? (6)
Q.10 What is system of equations and how do you solve them? (6)
Section – C
Q.11 Write short notes on the following:
a) Inverse matrix
b) types of discounts
Q.12 Differentiate between the following:
a) Correlation and Regression
b) Matrix and determinant
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?