BCOC-133 Business Law Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOC-133
COURSE TITLE : BUSINESS LAW
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOC-133/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
BCOC-133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in June Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15th March.
2. Those students who are appearing in December exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15th October.
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
1) Explain briefly the law relating to communication of offer, acceptance and revocation. Is
there any limit of time after which an offer cannot be revoked?
2) “Insufficiency of consideration is immaterial, but a valid contract must be supported by
lawful and real consideration.” Comment.
3) Enumerate the different types of partners and briefly explain the extent of their liabilities. (10)
4) “No seller of goods can give to the buyer a better title than he himself has”. Explain this
rule. Are there any exceptions to this rule?
5) Discuss the essentials of a contract of bailment and state the rights and duties of a bailee. (10)
Section – B
6) Define the term “proposal”. Discuss the essentials of a valid offer. (6)
7) Define mistake and explain various types of mistakes. (6)
8) Describe the rights and liabilities of partners on dissolution of a firm. (6)
9) Distinguish between the right of lien and stoppage-in-transit. (6)
10) Discuss the common features among promissory note, bill of exchange and cheque. (6)
Section – C
11) Distinguish between :
(i) Coercion and undue influence
(ii) Fraud and Misrepresentation
12) “An agreement in restraint of trade is void”. Examine this statement mentioning
exceptions, if any.
13) What can’t be a partner of a Limited Liability Partnership? (5)
14) Explain the essentials of valid contract of sale.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?