BCOC-132 Business Organisation and Management in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOC-132
COURSE TITLE : Business Organisation and Management
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOC-132/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOC-132 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
(This section contains long answer questions of 10 marks each)
Q.1 What is lease financing? What are two types of lease financing? (10)
Q.2 Briefly discuss the process of innovation. Mention various types of
Q.3 What are the steps involved in the communication process? Briefly explain
the major elements in the communication process.
Q.4 “Non-financial incentives are as strong motivators as the financial ones”
Critically examine this statement in the light of need-priority model and
two-factor theory of motivation.
Q.5 Explain various marketing concepts under which business enterprises
conduct their marketing activity.
(This section contains medium answer questions of 6 marks each)
Q.6 What do you mean by leadership style? Briefly explain the basic styles of
Q.7 Write a short note on National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). (6)
Q.8 Explain McGregor’s Participation Theory of motivation. (6)
Q.9 Discuss the marketing concepts under which business enterprises conduct
their marketing activity.
Q.10 Explain the Role and Functions of SEBI. (6)
(This section contains short answer questions of 4 marks each)
Q.11 Explain the concept of One Person Company. (4)
Q.12 Differentiate between PERT and CPM. (4)
Q.13 How is Primary market different from Secondary market? (4)
Q.14 Explain the barriers of effective communication. (4)
Q.15 What is outsourcing? How is it distinguished from off-shoring? (4)
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?