BCOC-132 Business Organisation and Management SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-20
Course Code: BCOC-132
Course Title: Business Organisation and Management
Assignment Code : BCOC-132/TMA/2019-20
Coverage: All Blocks
BCOC-132 Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Short Name||BCOC-132 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BCOC – 132/TMA/2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. For appearing in June Term-End Examination, you must submit the assignment to the Coordinator of your study center latest by 15th March. Similarly, for appearing in December Term-End Examination, you must submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study center latest by 15th September.|
Section-A (50 Marks)
(This section contains five descriptive questions of 10 marks each.)
1. Compare the company form of organisation with the statutory corporation. Which
of the two would you recommend for managing public enterprises and why?
2. What is meant by morale? Outline the factors that influence the morale of
employees in an organisation. What is the significance of leadership vis morale?
3. Enumerate the assumptions of Mc Gregor’s Theory X and Theory Y. Which one is
presently applicable in India and why?
4. Describe the concept of product life cycle. Explain various stages of product life cycle.
5. What do you mean by business ethics? State the major components of business
Section- B (30 Marks)
(This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each.)
6. What are the factors which have to be considered while selecting a suitable bases
7. Briefly explain the dynamics of employer and employee relationship.
8. Describe main features of MNC’s.
9. What are the steps involved in the communication process? Discuss.
10. What are the features of E-Commerce? 6
Section- C (20 Marks)
(This section contains two very short questions of 10 marks each.)
11. Briefly comment on the following :
(a) Long-range planning is concerned with making today’s decisions with a
better sense of futurity
(b) Control is a fundamental management function that ensures worth
accomplishment according to plans
(c) Money holds the key to work motivation in modern business organizations
(d) Worth Maximisation is preferred over profit Maximisation
12. Distinguish between the following :
(a) Commerce and industry
(b) Outsourcing and Offshoring
(c) Line Organisation and Functional Organisation
(d) Delegation and Decentralisation