BCOA-001 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code : BCOA-001
Course Title : Business Communication and Entrepreneurship
Assignment Code : BCOA-001/TMA/2019-20
Coverage : All Blocks
BCOA-001 Business, Communication & Entrepreneurship Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BCOM|
|Short Name||BCOA-001 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2019, it is valid up to June 2020.|
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2020, it is valid up to December 2020.
Attempt all the questions.
(A) Short Answer Type Questions
1. “A business plan is a written description of your business’s future, a document that tells
what you plan to do and how you plan to do it.” What factors are to be considered while
preparing it? (20)
2. “Identification of business opportunities is the first essential condition for the entrepreneurship”.
What are the objectives of identifying business opportunities? Discuss the factors affecting the
identification of business opportunities. (20)
3. Differentiate between the following:
a) Entrepreneur and Administrator
b) Financial appraisal and Marketing appraisal
c) Solicited proposal and unsolicited proposal
d) Facts and Opinions (4X5)
4. Briefly comment on the following:
a) SWOT analysis is a best way to identify a business.
b) The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator — a designer of new ideas and business
c) Youth entrepreneurship is the need of the hour.
d) Letter writing is a prized skill in the world of work. (4X5)
5. Write short notes on the following
a) Partnership Deed
b) Vocational Skills
c) Operating Cycle
d) Void Agreement (4X5)
BCOA-001, BCOA-1, BCOA 001, BCOA 1, BCOA001, BCOA1, BCOA