BBYCT-135 Plant Anatomy and Embryology in English Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code: BBYCT-135
Assignment Code: BBYCT-135/TMA/2023
Maximum Marks: 100
BBYCT-135 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: B.SC(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January, 2023 to 31st December, 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BSCG 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st January, 2023 to 31st December, 2023|
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Write short notes on the following:
v) Stomatal index
2. Explain the different theories of root apical organization. (15)
3. Describe three main types of endosperms recognized in angiosperms on the
basis of their mode of development. Support your answer with the help of
well labelled diagram showing the different stages of the development of
endosperm in each types.
4. Describe any three types of specialized epidermal cells with the help of a
well labelled diagram.
5. Differentiate between the following:
i) Dicot root and Monocot root
ii) Glandular and Non-glandular trichomes
iii) Amoeboid and Secretory tapetum
iv) Dicotyledonous and Monocotyledonous embryo
v) Calyx and Corolla
6. Describe the structure of embryo sac with the help of a well labelled
7. Compare the structures of primary and secondary root. (10)
8. Enlist the categories of xerophytes. Describe the morphological and
anatomical adaptations found in xerophytes.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?