BANC-134 Fundamentals of Archaeological Anthropology
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BANC 134
Assignment Code: BANC 134/ASST/TMA/ 2021-2022
Total Marks: 100
BANC-134 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Anthropology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BANC 134/ASST/TMA/ 2021-2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Anthropology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. 20×2= 40
1. What is Archaeological Anthropology? Describe the history of development of
prehistoric archaeology in India.
2. What is Dating Method? Briefly discuss any two Relative dating methods.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. 10 x3=30
3. Cenozoic Era and its importance in human evolution.
4. Briefly describe different Lower Palaeolithic stone tools with suitable diagrams
5. Briefly comment on stone tool making techniques of Middle Palaeolithic culture.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. 5×6=30
6. Neolithic culture
9. Pluvials and Interpluvials
10. Pleistocene Epoch
11. Three Age system
BANC-134, BANC 134, BANC134