BANC-131 ANTHROPOLOGY AND RESEARCH METHODS
Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BANC-131 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Language||ENGLISH AND HINDI|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Anthropology)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BANC 131/ASST/TMA/2022-2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Anthropology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Evaluation in IGNOU consists of two parts: I) continuous evaluation through assignments, and ii) term-end examination. In the final result, assignments of a course carry 30% weightage while 70% weightage is given for term-end examination.
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) for a six-credit course and two TMAs for a four-credit course. This Assignment booklet has TMAs for the core course BANC 131 Anthropology and Research Methods, which is a six-credit course. The booklet therefore has three TMAs whose total marks add up to 100 and carry a weightage of 30 %
BANC-131 Anthropology and Research Methods
Assignment I has Descriptive Category Questions (DCQs). These are meant for writing essay-type answers, with an introduction and a conclusion. These are intended to test your ability to describe understanding/knowledge about the topic in a systematic, to-the-point, and coherent manner.
Assignment II has Middle Category Questions (MCQs). These questions require you to first analyze the topic in terms of arguments and explanations and then write the answers in a concise manner. They are meant to test your ability to clearly understand concepts and processes.
Assignment III has Short Category Questions (SCQs). These questions are meant to improve your skill of recall relevant/precise information about persons, writing, events, and or clear understanding of concepts and processes.
See also: https://www.ignouassignmentguru.com/ignou-assignment-front-page-download/
Read more: https://www.ignouassignmentguru.com/ignou-assignment-submission/
Wishing you all the best,