BANC-131 ANTHROPOLOGY AND RESEARCH METHODS
Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: BANC-131
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2019 and January 2020
Total Marks: 100
BANC-131 English Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(English)|
|Short Name||BANC-131 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 2019 and January 2020|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July 2019- 30th April 2020
For the students enrolled in January 2020- 31st October 2020
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define Anthropology and briefly discuss the objectives and scope of Anthropology. 20
2. Describe methods of data collection in Anthropology. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss current fields of Biological Anthropology 10
4. Explain the relationship of Archaeological Anthropology with other disciplines 10
5. Write short note Emic and Etic Approach. 10
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
6. Write a note on Human Growth and Development. 5
7. What is Ethnography? 5
8. What are different dating methods . 5
9. Briefly describe the types of research design. 5
10. What is the analytical phase of Anthropology in India? 5
11. What are the contributions of Bronislaw K. Malinowski? 5
BANC-131, BANC 131, BANC131