AHE-01 Human Environment
Solved Assignment 2021
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: AHE-01
Assignment Code: AHE-01/TMA/ 2021
Maximum Marks: 100
AHE-01 Solved Assignment 2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BSC (Application Oriented Courses)|
|Semester||2021 Course: BSC (Application Oriented Courses)|
|Short Name||AHE-01 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||AHE-01/TMA/ 2021|
|Product||Assignment of BSC (Application Oriented Courses) 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Valid from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021|
1. Write short notes on the following:
iv) Freshwater ecosystem
2. How deforestation and desertification can disturb the stability of climate
of an area?
3. Define carrying capacity. Explain different types of carrying capacity.
How carrying capacity is different from biotic potential?
4. i) What is hazardous waste? Describe its characteristics and
differentiate between toxic and hazardous wastes.
ii) Describe briefly the disposal of hazardous wastes in India.
5. Describe the epidemiological approach used to study health problems
related to the environment.
6. Discuss three conceptual models highlighting the symptoms and causes in
order to understand the environmental problems.
7. Discuss the problems in preparing a reliable database report on
8. i) Explain means of recycling and reuse of solid wastes produced by
cities and industries.
ii) Describe various means of conserving energy.
9. Explain economic implications of waste generation and waste disposal. (10)
10. “Social awareness is necessary for environmental management” Explain
this statement giving examples from agriculture, industry and health.
AHE-01, AHE-1, AHE 01, AHE 1, AHE01, AHE1, AHE