MEC-006 PUBLIC ECONOMICS in English Solved Assignment 2018-19
Programme Code: MA
Course Code: MEC-006
Assignment Code: MEC-006/AST/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEC-006 Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2018-2019 Course: MA(Economics)|
|Short Name||MEC-006 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(Economics) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Answer all the questions
1. Discuss the basic idea behind the Pure Theory of Public Expenditure. Also explain the
theoretical rationale behind Lindahl Pricing.
2. Stating the ideal conditions for meeting the socially optimum criteria for utility pricing,
critically discuss the utility pricing rules for best solutions.
3. Explain the concept of ‘plurality voting’.
4. What is the importance of ‘trans border policy coordination’?
5. Illustrate the ‘spill over effects’ of monetary policy using the Mundell-Fleming framework.
6. Using a ‘indirect utility function’ framework, indicate how while the income effect would
result from any form of taxation, the distortion effect stems only from the substitution
7. Explain the rationale behind the Buchanan Thesis for shifting the debt burden to future
MEC-006, MEC006, MEC-06, MEC-6, MEC 006, MEC 6, MEC-06