BEGE-108 Reading the Novel
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT For July 2018 and January 2019 Sessions
|Title Name||BEGE-108 English Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2018-2019 Course: BA(English)|
|Short Name||BEGE-108 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(English) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Answer all questions.
1. Write short notes on any two: 2 × 10 = 20
(i) Origins of the English Novel.
(ii) Types of characters.
(iii) Plot and types of plots.
(iv) Form and content in a novel.
2. How would you analyse the two parallel plots that exist in the structure of A Tale of Two
3. Comment on the universality of Achebe’s Things Fall Apart. 20
4. Do you think Sunlight on A Broken Column brings out the significance of the social change
that had come about in then. 20
5. Would you agree that the Kate Chopin’s Awakening was far ahead of its time? Discuss with
suitable examples. 20
BEGE-108, BEGE108, BEGE 108, BEGE